lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

The one and only Ivan

                                                   Description of the reading




When Ivan see him in the tv.

I imagined Ivan sorprised because see him in tv.
I imagined the jungle dry.
I imagined Ivan play luigi mancion.
I imagined see Pokémon.
I imagened Ivan eating pizza

When Stella through the traino
I imagined Stella with skin gray .
I imagined Stella angry because the trainor hit bill.
I imagined Stella with feet red.
I imagined Stella fighting in king of fighters.
I imagined Stella killing the people.










                                     Emiliano Viveros                            Diego Bernal                            
                                              Torres                                         Fosado
                                         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario